Here, are the few things we discussed for you because we want to make your route easier than you things & achieve your success as soon as possible, it will happen when you follow ours guidelines discussed below :–
Know the basics of the examination : > It is very-very important to know that about of your examination you’ll be appearing for! Hence, give a suitable time to knowing about your exam pattern, exam syllabus, and all the nitty-gritty of your examination. We have covered these aspects also in our upcoming blog, extensively. You can also check out the articles on our website, it will surely get you started. Another exercise that you must do before starting your examination preparation is to glance through previous year papers and yourself with what is asked in the examination and in this things our websites & current affairs websites is help you a lot So, starts following them & keep yourself updated with upgrade current affairs news in the market. At last, without wasting any time let’s come on point.
- Boost Your Foundation / Base : As you already know that how the questions are asked, start your preparation! Start with reading NCERTs from Class VI-XII. Every year more than 15 questions are asked directly from the NCERTs, hence, you should not skip them. And focus on your previous year sample papers a lot it will help you a lot & make your foundation better for your examination.
- Build Up Your Foundation : The second step is to build strong foundation for your examination for that you are preparing for, for that start reading the standard books for each subject. Always keep in mind that you need to limit your resources to the minimum in order to get sufficient time for revision. Read one book per subject and revise it multiple times.It will definately help you a lot to build up your foundation.
- Keep Revising Habits : Generally, at the time of examination many students quit the habits of revision because they have a presssure of covering a lot resourses. So, instesd of covering a lot resouces study with the focuced mindset and never skip the habit of revising the things because revision is actually the key to this examination.
- Answer-Writing Practice : You should begin answer-writing when you’ve completed about 50% syllabus. Completion of the entire syllabus is a myth and you would not be able to do that, no matter what! So, target completion of about 70-75% syllabus and revise it multiple times. Try to write good answers, you can take inspiration from the toppers & teachers answer key to frame your answers. Always get your answers evaluated from your teacher who could tell you ways to improve and you have to follow your mentor and ask them how they face that kind of situation in her struggling days.
- Face your Sample Paper : This is the best quality of students those who are covering a lots of sample paper of his/her previous examination because of that they will be able to furnish her knowledge a lot and ready to achieve more & meet her success rapidly because they have a preplanned planning to meet her success & they have follow her samples as blueprint that’s why they achieve her success sooner.
- Interview Preparation : For Interview preparation, read a lots of DAF extremely carefully and prepare all the standard questions well in advance. You should be extremely confident about yourself, work on your soft skills, groom & also on your personality, regularly read newspapers in order to keep yourself updated through. Check out the topper approved interview tips those are easily available on online platforms.